The following Terms and Conditions form the basis of a Contract between You and Fish 2 Water (F2W). Please take the time to carefully read through this Contract. By confirming with payment, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood and agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Teaching Policies and procedures All F2W staff are STA/Swim England qualified and will endeavour to provide a temporary replacement in the event of any staff absence.
- Booking and Payment By paying, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions. All bookings are accepted on a “First come first served” basis and we cannot guarantee your choice of day and time. To guarantee your booking is processed correctly, please pay for your spot upon booking. Please note we do not reserve or hold any places unless there are special circumstances and only by prior arrangement.
- Cancellation and refunds Once a booking has been made you have 24 hours cool off period to receive a full refund. This does not apply however if the event is in 48 hours. All bookings thereafter are non-refundable and can only be transferred if a full paying replacement is found. Should a date need to be changed we will endeavour to accommodate but this may incur charges.
If a session is cancelled due to weather or another reason outside our control F2W will refund you or the session or credit towards another session.
- Code of Conduct Please note, the staff will not allow in the water any Child or Adult who does not wear the appropriate swimwear. F2W will not accept any responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal processions. Photography and Video Recording will be made at the discretion of the group. If F2W takes any professional photographs or Video’s, we will inform all parents prior to the start of that class and ask all parents to sign a consent form – for those parents not wishing their child to be photographed or video, we will ensure they are not included.
- Covid – 19 Due to Covid -19 we are operating with social distancing and adhering to government guidelines. We request that you/ your child do not come to the session if any signs of covid-19 are present.
Data Protection Policy F2W will not use or make available any personal information that we hold to any third party. F2W will not use your personal information except to send you promotions, mailing marketing, course information and notifications. F2W reserves the right to amend its booking terms and conditions and associated documentation at any time. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.