Please read through these Terms and Conditions carefully. By confirming with checkout, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree.
- In booking, you are agreeing that you or the person you are signing up is physically fit and have not been otherwise informed by a doctor. You acknowledge you are aware of all the risks inherent with swimming and in being in the open water / swimming pool, including permanent disability and death, and agree to assume all those risks.
- Cancellation and Refunds: Once a booking has been made you have 24 hours cool off period to receive a full refund. This does not apply however, if the event is within 48 hours. All bookings thereafter are non-refundable and can only be transferred if a full paying replacement is found. Should you need to change the date we will endeavour to accommodate, but this may incur charges. If a session is cancelled due to weather or another reason outside of our control we will or credit you towards another session.
- Code of Conduct: The staff will not allow in the water any child or Adult who does not wear the appropriate swimwear and exposure protection as outlined in the booking.
- F2W will not accept any responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal processions.
- Photography and Video Recording will be made at the discretion of the group. If F2W take any professional photographs or video’s, we will inform all parents prior to the start of that class and ask all parents to agree – for those parents not wishing their child to be photographed or videoed, we will ensure they are not included.
- Covid -19: We request that you/ your child do not come to the session if any signs of C-19 are present.
- Privacy & Security Policy: F2W will never sell trade, rent, exchange, or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company, or organization.
- Commitment to Data Security: Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents, and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- F2W reserves the right to amend its booking terms and conditions and associated documentation at any time. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Please see our policy section for all policy documents.
Reviewed Feb 2022