So excited to bring to you this FREE event in conjunction with Cadence Cycle Club
Sunday 26th December 1.00 – 2.30 pm
- Come and join us on the beach by the Eastbourne Lifeguard Station/ First Aid Post, Wish Tower at 1pm. What3Words///slot.cares.eagle
- Dress up optional, FREE F2W fleece lined wooly hat for the best costume (nothing too heavy as you may sink).
- Boots and Gloves HIGHLY recommended.
- In water for 1.15pm for a quick dip (the water will be around 6-7 degrees so it will be a quick dip ;-).
- Out to rewarm with a nice hot drink, lots of layers, hats and gloves.
- Mulled wine, mince pies and choc mini rolls will be FREE, anything else you desire please bring.
- Children welcome under adult supervision. Adults swim at their own risk, this is NOT a safety covered event.
- Spectators welcome so bring the whole family (please indicate approximate numbers in the booking so can make provisions).
I’d love to get a group photo and see if we can get it into the paper 👏🏻